The right organization for sustained advantage
- Over time organizations can become complacent and rely too heavily on incremental changes and innovation – This leads to Red Ocean battles with the competition.
- Shifting the culture of a group or organization requires an understanding of where you are starting.
- 4Sight has tools to help walk you though an organizational analysis, identify areas of weakness and plan improvements.
Gathering the Data
Data driven approach
- Market analyses – Projections and forecasts for your industry and adjacencies.
- Competitive analyses – Your position in the market
- Price to value – Price positioning in the eyes of your customers.
- Technological assessment – Industry parity and projections
Generating the Ideas
Immersion sessions to spin up the idea factory
- Product visioning
- Technology advancement
- New business models
- Evaluation and RWW analyses
Creating the Path
Turning Ideas Into Action
- Segment incremental and breakthrough opportunities – Innovate in the most beneficial way and logical order
- Prioritize given the 70-20-10 rule
- Lay out timelines driven by the necessary outcomes not the current limitations
- Create requirements for next-gen and breakthrough products
Executing the Plan
Now the fun begins
- Deploy organizational adjustments
- Halt low value development and redeploy to strategically aligned activities
- Close innovation and technical gaps required to execute the roadmap
- Begin rapid product development cycle knowing the probability of market success has been maximized